I have nowhere to go

Fear of having nowhere to go can make it hard to leave a violent relationship. There are short-term and long-term accommodation options available for women who experience domestic and family violence in the ACT. Access to crisis accommodation, including women’s refuges is via OneLink.

For emergency accommodation because of domestic and family violence, contact our crisis line to discuss your options, assess safety and possible referral to OneLink.

For emergency accommodation because of homelessness, please contact OneLink.

You can apply for social/community housing from Housing ACT. For information and eligibility requirements please contact Housing ACT.

Please contact us here should you wish to discuss your options further. You can contact us anonymously. We do not make any sound recordings of our conversations, but we do record that we spoke to you. This record can be made anonymously. If you are unsure, please speak to our crisis workers at the commencement of the call.