DVCS appreciates Government Departments, organisations, other community groups, schools and sporting clubs may like to promote the different services and programs to their community. To ensure the correct information is out there, DVCS provides, free of charge, pre-printed information pamphlets, cards and posters for distribution and display.
DVCS Information & Contact Material available is:
- DVCS What is domestic, family or intimate partner violence: Single DL sized pamphlet;
- Client Engagement Pack: Includes an unbranded A3 sized poster, information on how to refer a client to DVCS and the different DVCS programs. This pack is aimed at medical practitioners and social workers as a way of further assisting patients and clients who are experiencing domestic, family or intimate partner violence;
- DVCS Support Group Program: Single DL sized pamphlet;
- DVCS Domestic Violence Order pamphlet: Single DL sized pamphlet;
- DVCS Services Poster: Single A4 sized poster;
- Young Peoples Card: Unbranded business card with relevant contact numbers for young people;
- DVCS 24hour Crisis Line Card: Single business card;
- DVCS Membership Application: Single DL sized pamphlet; and
- DVCS Donation Form: Single DL sized pamphlet.
Members of the community are able to submit their order by downloading and completing the DVCS Information & Promotional Material Order Form and returning same to our office via firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile on 6280 9777.
Before ordering please:
- Note this material is based on ACT legislation and current DVCS programs and services;
- Allow up to 14 clear days for delivery within the ACT;
- Any orders in excess of 50 pieces will require as much notice as possible;
- Larger orders may incur a small postage charge, we will advise you prior to dispatch; and
- As at May 2016 this material remains free of charge, save for a small charge for postage where applicable. This position will be reviewed on a six monthly basis.
To speak to someone about your requirements please telephone our Business Administration Area during regular business hours on 6228 1794 or via email to email@example.com.